We are back for our third year, bigger and better than ever. We have a change of venue to The Pavilion at Long Hanborough near Woodstock, and we will challenge you with the Gran (115m) and Medio (65m) Fondo rides on August 31st, returning to the original route for the Gran Fondo.
Yes, that means Fish Hill.
Please Like and follow the Facebook Page.
- Online entry with British Cycling
- Email newsletters - registrants details up next.
Before the event:
- T Shirts! Available now for pre-order. Pick them up on the day or we can deliver them from the end of June.
- Jerseys! Available now for pre-order. Pick them up on the day or we can deliver then from the end of June.
At the start:
- Free car parking at Long Hanborough Pavilion (limited)
- Plenty of loos!
- Changing rooms
- Bike check and mechanic
- Real coffee, good food
On the route:
- Fully signed routes with feed stations
- Electronic timing with printouts
- Mobile mechanical support
- Medical support
- Sag/broom wagon
- ZAPPI, Gold, Silver and Bronze timing standards
Back at HQ:
- Goody bags
- Food (lots of it)
- more real (organic, Fairtrade) coffee
- Plenty of cover if the weather isn't great
- Plenty of open space if it is
- Showers / changing rooms (M & F)
This event would not be made possible without the fantastic volunteer support provided by our club members and their families and friends.
If you are interested in volunteering this year then get in touch; there is a t-shirt (as seen in the club website shop), cap, food and of course as much coffee as you can handle.