We are back for our third year, bigger and better than ever. We have a change of venue and we will challenge you with the Gran and Medio Fondo rides on August 31st, returning to the original route for the Gran Fondo. Yes, that means Fish Hill.
We're continuing to shape the event so please bookmark us and return for updates, or Like and follow the Facebook Page. In the meantime, please sign up our expression of interest and we will notify you as soon as registration goes live.
- Online entry with British Cycling
- Email newsletters (sign up on the contact form bottom left)
Before the event:
- Jerseys! Available near the date.
At the start:
- Free car parking
- Plenty of loos!
- Bike check and mechanic
- Real (organic, Fairtrade) coffee
On the route:
- Fully signed routes with feed stations
- Electronic timing
- Mechanical support
- Medical support
- Sag/broom wagon
- Gold, Silver and Bronze timing standards
Back at HQ:
- Goody bags
- Food (lots of it)
- more real (organic, Fairtrade) coffee
- Plenty of cover if the weather isn't great
- Plenty of open space if it is
This event would not be made possible without the fantastic volunteer support provided by our club members and their families and friends.
If you are interested in volunteering this year then get in touch; there is a t-shirt, food and of course as much coffee as you can handle.