Thanks all for making the day a very special one.
Rider timings are now available - let us know via the contact form if you changed routes on the day but have not yet updated us.
See you next year!
Venue: The Pavilion at Long Hanborough near Woodstock.
We challenged you with the Gran (115m) and Medio (65m) Fondo rides on August 31st, returning to the original route for the Gran Fondo.
Yes, that meant Fish Hill.
Please Like and follow the Facebook Page.
At the start:
- Free car parking at Long Hanborough Pavilion (limited)
- Plenty of loos!
- Changing rooms
- Bike check and mechanic
- Real coffee, good food
On the route:
- Fully signed routes with feed stations
- Electronic timing with printouts
- Mobile mechanical support
- Medical support
- Sag/broom wagon
- ZAPPI, Gold, Silver and Bronze timing standards
Back at HQ:
- Awesome Goody Bags including unique Zappi kit - a Cap and Bottle/bidon
- Food (lots of it)
- more real (organic, Fairtrade) coffee
- Plenty of cover if the weather isn't great
- Plenty of open space if it is
- Showers / changing rooms (M & F)
This event would not be made possible without the fantastic volunteer support provided by our club members and their families and friends.